Machine Learning & Software Architect
New Iron is recruiting a Machine Learning & Software Architect to deliver a polished, fast, and well-integrated learning platform to handle machine learning data.
Key qualification: an understanding of both large-scale distributed architectures (software architecture), and experience building data pipelines to deploy and tune ML models in production (ML Ops & ML architecture).
Even if you weren’t the engineer who developed the initial ML model, but do have experience deploying and subsequently tuning existing ML models, then we would like to talk with you!
- 3+ years experience integrating machine learning algorithms into cloud platforms
- 4+ years of experience in developing software in Java
- Deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe2, Torch/PyTorch)
- Computer vision (low-level image processing and a variety of computer vision tasks)
- Data Transformation, API wrappers, and output formats
- Experience machine learning/data analysis such as Redshift, numpy
- Hands-on, in-depth experience with AWS or other cloud infrastructure technologies
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.