Sr.Java Cloud Engineer
New Iron is helping a client retain a Senior Java Engineer for a full-time position to help build and extend cloud-native applications.
Candidates must have experience building cloud applications at scale. Ideal experience includes building applications capable of processing thousands of events per second, scaling elastically, and using containerization.
This is an awesome opportunity for a highly collaborative engineer, with a strong sense of self-direction, the ability to execute independently, and a keen mind for breaking down problems to have a significant impact on a rapidly growing product organization.
Requirements for this position include:
- Expertise in Java cloud application development
- Senior-level, hands-on coding: design system architecture and components
- Expertise in one or more cloud environments (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Strong microservices development skills
The following experience is a Bonus:
- Experience using Verti.x platform
- Experience with containerization (Kubernetes, Terraform, Puppet)
- Experience building applications that can expand elastically
- Message bus experience
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.