New Iron is seeking a Java Architect & Principal Engineer to build and extend cloud-native security applications.
Salary for the role ranges from 170-230k annually, before bonus & benefits.
Candidates must have experience building cloud applications at large scale. Ideal experience includes building applications capable of processing thousands of events per second, scaling elastically, and using containerization.
This is an awesome opportunity for a highly collaborative engineer, with a strong sense of self-direction, the ability to execute independently, and a keen mind for breaking down problems to have a significant impact on a rapidly growing product organization.
- Expertise in Java cloud application development
- Senior-level, hands-on coding: design system architecture and components
- Expertise in one or more cloud environments (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Strong microservices development skills
- Experience using Verti.x platform
- Experience with containerization (Kubernetes, Terraform, Puppet)
- Experience building applications that can expand elastically
- Message bus experience
- Cybersecurity experience
This is a full-time position located in Austin, TX. Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.