Senior SDK Engineer (Java)
New Iron is helping a client retain a Senior Java Engineer for a full-time position to help build, extend, and polish an existing software development toolkit.
This SDK is currently used to add security to cloud-native applications. The SDK is used to build thread data capture and incident response orchestration to third-party applications.
The ideal candidate would have experience building either API’s consumable by third-party developers or open source libraries packaged for use by third-party developers.
This is an awesome opportunity for a highly collaborative engineer, with a strong sense of self-direction, the ability to execute independently, and a keen mind for breaking down problems to have a significant impact on a rapidly growing product organization.
- 8+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Experience packaging SDKs for use by other developers
- Experience building SDKs for third-party application integration
- Experience developing microservices for consumption by third-party developers
- Experience documenting software for use by third-party developers
- Demonstrable software architecture expertise
- Agile development practices
The following experience is a Bonus:
- OS Development
- Network security
- Enterprise threat detection
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.