Windows Client Developer
New Iron is helping a client hire a Windows Client Developer to design and implement a Windows Client for a virtual mobile phone.
You will be responsible for implementing a Windows Client to complement similar Android and iOS applications.
You will be joining the development team to grow the featured enterprise application using Windows 10 mobile application framework.
- 3-5+ years of experience with C# and .NET Framework
- 3-10 years of Software Development Experience
- Experience with Windows API (WinAPI) and Windows 10 development
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
The following is a strong plus:
- Experience, or familiarity with developing mobile applications on iOS and Android
- Computer Science BS or similar
- Experience with PKI techniques and infrastructure
- Experience with virtualization technology
- Experience with blockchain techniques and infrastructure
This is a full-time, direct-hire role based in Austin, TX. Principals only. Recruiters, do not contact this job poster.