New Iron Group is helping a client hire an Android & Java Developer to implement and maintain a Virtual Mobile Platform.
*** This is very cool technology. ***
You will join the team responsible for designing, building, testing and deploying new Virtual Mobile Platform products and features.
This is a great full-time opportunity for a well-rounded, team-focused Android developer, who cares about writing clean, well-designed, tested code.
If hard problems intrigue you, and mobile virtualization sounds interesting, we’d like to speak with you!
- 5+ years of Android development expertise
- Proficiency in object oriented analysis and design
- Experience Unix-based environments
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience implementing automated tests
- Experience integrating automated tests with the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with LDAP/Active Directory authentication
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
The following is a strong plus:
- Experience with PKI techniques and infrastructure
- Experience with virtualization technology
- Experience with blockchain techniques and infrastructure
This is a full-time, direct-hire role based in Austin, TX. Principals only. Recruiters, do not contact this job poster.