Java Software Development Engineer in Test SDET
New Iron Group is helping a client hire a Java SDET to work closely with a development team to implement and maintain a Virtual Mobile Platform.
*** This is very cool technology. ***
You will join the team responsible for designing, building, testing and deploying new Virtual Mobile Platform products and features.
This is a great full-time opportunity for a well-rounded, team-focused SDET with experience implementing test harnesses and test architecture to join a team that cares about writing clean, well-designed, tested code.
If hard problems intrigue you, and mobile virtualization sounds interesting, we’d like to speak with you!
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Experience, and a strong desire, to implement automated tests
- Experience integrating automated tests with the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience Unix-based environments
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
The following is a strong plus:
- Experience with PKI techniques and infrastructure
- Experience with Android development
- Experience with virtualization technology
- Experience with blockchain techniques and infrastructure