New Iron is seeking an experienced and hands-on QA Engineer to improve test automation at a fun, dynamic and growing Austin startup.
The ideal candidate:
- Is personable, adaptable, and wants to be work in a start -up.
- Functions well on small teams, and is also comfortable working across teams in the organization.
- Has broad experience and a solid understanding of what it takes to stand up and run an web site.
- Has a passion for test automation.
The current deployment environment is built out and capable of deploying several times per day. Your role will be to augment the current environment with tests automated in Python. You should have a strong desire to augment the current development team DevOps initiatives
A key part of this job will be testing and tracking the results of multiple Machine Learning models in parallel.
This is an amazing opportunity to get hands-on experience with ML models improving the performance of a SaaS application.
If you desire to work with an experienced startup leadership team that will challenge you and inspire growth, we’d like to talk to you!
- Solid, demonstrable experience implementing test automation frameworks
- Current, hands-on coding skill set on Python
- Experience deploying into Linux / Cloud environments
- Demonstrated experience with CI / CD implementations
- Demonstrated experience in frameworks like Selenium WebDriver
- Demonstrated experience with API level testing
- Proficient with continuous integration and build systems, and deployment of automated tests to a continuous integration environment
- Design, develop and refine system, integration, functional, and unit tests
Nice to have:
- Ansible, TeamCity
This is a full-time, direct-hire role based in Austin, TX. Principals only. Recruiters, do not contact this job poster.