Mid-Level Java Data Engineer
We are looking for Data Engineers willing to transform and prepare terabytes of data for Machine Learning Models.
You would be joining a team responsible for implementing cutting edge AI capabilities.
** If you’re new to the AI space, this is a great opportunity to gain some invaluable experience. **
This is a highly collaborative agile environment. Developers who value design discussions, reviews and dev shares will thrive here.
** For a more junior engineer this is a fantastic environment. **
If you value learning and getting better at the craft of software engineering strongly consider applying for this position.
You’ll have the opportunity to design clean code that scales. TDD and pair programming are daily practices. You’ll be required to maintain high measurable test code coverage.
If you enjoy working with large data sets and learning new technologies, we’d like to talk to you.
- 3+ years Java or Python
- 3+ years experience in SQL
- 2+ years experience performing ETL/Data
- Data Transformation, API wrappers, and output formats
- Experience with Column store databases ( eg. RedShift or BigQuery)
- Experience practicing in Agile Development environment ( eg OOP, TDD, CI/ID)
- Hands-on, in-depth experience with AWS or other cloud infrastructure technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.