New Iron group is helping a client recruit a Principal Full Stack Java Engineer to be responsible for implementing and maintaining an Artificial Intelligence SaaS platform.
You would be joining, and helping lead, a team responsible for implementing cutting edge AI capabilities. If you’re new to the AI space, this is a great opportunity to gain some invaluable experience. This is a highly collaborative agile environment. Mentors and leaders who value design discussions, reviews and dev shares will thrive here. We are looking for developers who place a premium on well designed clean code that can scale; TDD and pair programming are daily practices. If you habitually maintain high measurable test code coverage, we’d like to talk to you.
- 6+ years experience designing and building large SaaS platforms
- 9+ years of software experience in various business domains and technology stacks
- Deep experience in Java and other open source technologies
- Experience with streaming platforms ( e.g Kafka, SQS)
- Startup experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of various software technologies and solutions
- Experience practicing in Agile Development environment ( eg OOP, TDD, CI/ID)
- Experience in microservices automation (eg. Lambda, Docker, Chef, Terraform)
- Hands-on, in-depth experience with AWS or other cloud infrastructure technologies
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.