Principal Full Stack Java Engineer
New Iron group is helping recruit a Principal Full Stack Java Engineer to be responsible for implementing and maintaining an Artificial Intelligence SaaS platform.
You would be joining, and helping lead, a team responsible for implementing cutting edge AI capabilities. If you’re new to the AI space, this is a great opportunity to gain some invaluable experience.
This is a highly collaborative agile environment. Mentors and leaders who value design discussions, reviews and dev shares will thrive here. We are looking for developers who place a premium on well designed clean code that can scale; TDD and pair programming are daily practices.
If you habitually maintain high measurable test code coverage, we’d like to talk to you.
- Experience designing and building large SaaS platforms (6+)
- Experience in software experience in various business domains and technology stacks (9+)
- Experience with streaming platforms ( e.g Kafka, SQS)
- Experience in microservices automation (eg. Lambda, Docker, Chef, Terraform)
- In-depth experience with AWS or other cloud infrastructure technologies
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
This is a full-time position located in Austin, TX. Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.