Senior Front End Developer (React.js)
New Iron is helping a client hire a Senior Front End Developer to build and deploy React.js based applications.
The ideal candidate would have experience deploying applications into AWS.
Some experience with .Net is desirable, but not strictly required.
What’s most important are strong engineers, who are hands-on and capable of designing and developing complex web applications.
This client puts a premium on agile, test first development (TDD), and incremental delivery. If you are passionate about a well designed, maintainable code, and own the quality and outcomes of your work, we would like to speak to you!
- Expertise in front end development using React.js
- Experience consuming, and helping design microservices (Node.js)
- Experience in CI/CD
- Expertise in Object Oriented and/or functional problem decomposition
The following is a strong plus:
- Knowledge in ReactNative
- Some background in .Net / C#
- Experience in the following aspects of AWS: Lambda, EKS, ECS, EC2, DynamoDb, AuroraDb, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, Redshift, API Gateway, Cloudformation, Cloudfront, S3, IAM
- Experience with Terraform
This is a full-time, direct-hire role based in Austin, TX. Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.